Friday 1 May 2015

Holistic Health Quiz

Answer each sentence with ALWAYS, SOMETIMES OR NEVER

1. I make sure I eat a big breakfast.
2. I monitor what I eat to have a balanced diet.
3. I sleep 7-8 hours a day.
4. I exercise/play outside whenever possible.
5. I deal my problems and stresses.
6. I accept constructive criticisms.
7. I put into action what I believe in.
8. I enjoy learning new things.
9. I read books/surf the INTERNET to learn.
10. I share my thoughts with my best friend.
11. I respect others.
12. I make friends with people of both genders.
13. I listen to the ideas and suggestions of
others.
14. I get along well with my family, friends, and
other people.
15. I accept who I am.


Count the number of Always 3x___= ___
Count the number of Sometimes 2x___= ___
Count the number of Never 1x___= ___
Divide the total by 15
What can you say about your health habits and practices?
_____________________________________________________________________
Are you happy with your score? Why? Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment